Kress 60 V 60 cm cordless brushless hedge trimmer - tool only
A true commercial cordless solution for landscaper use in hedge trimming. Ideal for professionals seeking a powerful, durable, and lightweight solution for extended run times on the longest hedge trimming days your landscaping crew faces. With a 3200 rpm cutting speed and laser cut & ground blades, the Kress KC200.9 hedge trimmer will slice through your hedge trimming needs. The Kress-built brushless motor provides exceptional power levels that will rival gas-powered products. With a revolutionary battery and charging system, there are no concerns about being short on power for those longest hedge rows. IPX4 waterproofing ensures the weather will not interrupt your hedge trimming operations.
- A cutting speed of 3200 rpm provides the cutting efficiency of a gas product to accomplish pruning overgrown hedges and other most challenging hedge rows.
- The Kress 8 MINUTE CyberSystem has fully unlocked the product potential to 10 X the battery life*, 2 X power output*, 8-minute charge time* & zero downtime. The wait is over, start your transition to zero-emission today. * Up to 10X battery charge/discharge cycles compared to 18650/21700 lithium-ion cells *Up to 2X maximum momentary power delivery output compared to 18650 lithium-ion cells *When charging 4 Ah or 11 Ah Kress commercial batteries with the KAC875 charger
- Built-in LED Control Panel displays battery power level and available adjustable settings.
- Kress-built brushless motors deliver more power, longer runtime, and extended lifespan than brush-type motors.
- Ergonomic, well-balanced, and low vibration allows for comfortable and longer periods of operation without fatigue.
- The multi-position rear handle provides ergonomic trimming in all positions.
- With a IPX4 waterproof rating, there are no concerns about finishing the job, even on those wet weather days when the rain just doesn't seem to stop.
In the box
Kress 60 V 60 cm hedge trimmer KC200.9 (1)
|Hand guard (1)|
- A cutting speed of 3200 rpm
- Duability thanks to German steel
- 8-minute CyberSystem
- Kress-built brushless motor
- Multi-position rear handle
- Connected to Kress Commercial App
Technical specifications and Manual
|Noise (LpA)||77 dB (@ 1 m)|
Battery & Charger
Weight and Dimensions
|Blade length||63 cm|
|Tooth spacing||38 mm|
|Cutting speed||2800/3200 rpm|