Kress 60 V 51 cm cordless self-propelled mower - tool only
The first truly cordless solution for commercial use. The Kress walk-behind mower eliminates any need for gas. With a revolutionary battery and charging system, there are no concerns of being short on power for those long landscaping days. The Kress-built brushless motor provides exceptional power for mulching, bagging, or side discharge operations. The deck design promotes extraordinary air flow to provide an unprecedented cut quality. With a reinforced steel deck, IPX4 waterproofing, front bumper protection, trim side wear plate, and rubber tires, the Kress mower will handle the difficulty encountered in everyday landscaping.
- Mowing deck is engineered to deliver high vacuum levels providing increased quality of cut for mulching, bagging and side discharge.
- Design provides increased airflow levels allowing complete bag fill of the 88 l collection system.
- Four different blade types allows for the perfect cut under any grass type or condition
- Powerful 9.5 Nm of torque provides the force needed for professional cut quality under severe working conditions.
- Variable self-propelled speed, up to 6.4 km/h, allows professional landscapers to match cutting speed to cutting conditions for optimal efficiency.
- Kress-built brushless motors deliver more power, longer runtime, and extended lifespan over brush-type motors.
- The 88 l collection bag means less time emptying and more time cutting.
- The Kress 8-minute CyberSystem has fully unlocked the product potential to 10x the battery life*, 2x power output*, 8-minute charge time* and zero downtime. The wait is over, start your transition to zero-emission today
* Up to 10x battery charge/discharge cycles compared to 18650/21700 lithium-ion cells
*Up to 2x maximum momentary power delivery output compared to 18650 lithium-ion cells
*When charging 4 Ah or 11 Ah Kress Commercial batteries with the KAC875 charger
- Built-in LED control panel displays battery power level and available cutting speed settings
- The front bumper guard protects the power head from impact during use and trailering.
- The trim side deck wear plate protects the steel deck when trimming against abrasive structures such as brick and stone.
- The 2-point height adjustment allows for easy cutting height adjustment and modifying deck pitch for certain applications.
- The heavy-duty differential drive transmission provides exceptional durability while the auto-clutch allows for easy transition from self-propelled operation to push operation
In the box
|Grass collection bag (1)
|Mulching plug (1)
|Side discharge chute (1)
- 88 l bushel collection bag
- 8-minute CyberSystem
- Deck wear plate
- Front bumper guard
- 2-point height adjustment
Technical specifications and Manual
|Motor type ||Brushless|
Weight and Dimensions
|Weight ||35 kg|
|Cutting width ||51 cm|
|Cutting height adjustment ||8 positions|
|Cutting height min ||25 mm|
|Cutting deck material ||Reinforced Steel|
Battery & Charger
|Voltage ||60 V|